As the premier skilled 99-bed nursing facility in Bakersfield, California, San Joaquin Nursing and Rehabilitation provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. Located across the street from Bakersfield’s largest hospital and in the heart of the medical corridor, we are the first facility in Kern County, CA working with Non-Invasive Ventilators.
Our unique facility has a developed a specialized COPD program for residents including respiratory therapy. We also provide wound physicians, psychiatrists, nephrologists and internalists who round in our facility every day. Our staff understands the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, where residents stay for short-term treatment and achieve long-term results.
At San Joaquin Nursing and Rehabilitation, caring is our main concern. Some of the elements that drive our excellent results are:
- Our desire to work hard and smart to get you home quickly and safely
- Our proximity to specialists and hospitals in the Bakersfield Medical Corridor
- Our loving, and caring staff
- Our pristine facility, which we work very hard to keep clean all hours of the day
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At San Joaquin Nursing and Rehabilitation, our staff strives to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
Our team of professionals is always available to answer questions and lend a hand. Each resident is paired with a coordinator to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at San Joaquin Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on site 24 hours/day.
- We are a 99-bed facility